Monday, May 21, 2012

11:11

So I was avoiding sleep as usual, and noticed the clock showed 11:11. And superstitious as it may be, I usually make a wish. Suddenly, I realized I didn't have anything to wish for at the moment. If I thought it would do anything I would wish for Caden to alive and healthy and peacefully sleeping in his co-sleeper or even at the hospital waiting to gain the pounds needed to go home. Before Caden's birth, our finances were a bit on the lean side and so I often wished  for money.  And though we could probably use it, it doesn't seem to matter as much now. I'd take Caden over any amount of money-ANY amount of money. I also often wished to meet him soon and that he would be healthy(that one didn't work). What else does one wish for when you lose a child?You can't wish them back. I will just wish for the continued health of my other 2 boys from now on. Money just doesn't seem to matter as much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment