Monday, June 18, 2012

One month...

Today, my little boy would be one month old. I would love to celebrate it with a picture like I have done with  my other boys, but instead I am missing him and celebrating by looking at his pictures and holding his clothes and blanket...breathing them in.

I took Brady to the park today and it wasn't such a bad today, but the emptiness still creeps in from time and time and it is still sometimes unreal to me that I had a baby, but he isn't here. I can still see his beautiful little face in mind without any effort at all. And if the day ever comes when it becomes an effort, I only need to look up.

Today is your one month angelversary, Caden, my beautiful little boy.  And I just wanted to let you know how much mommy loves you and misses you.

No comments:

Post a Comment